Day Camp Hours
- December 9 – 12, 2018
- 9am – 5pm
- $250 per day
- December 9 – 12, 2018
- Accommodation: Courtyard Marriott camp price does not include accommodation
- Meals are not included in this camp pricing, but can be arranged. If camper needs to be on a meal plan, please enquire.
- Hotel accommodation can be booked through Pinnacle Squash. Please enquire.
About the Camp
Join Yale University Senior Assistant Coach Lynn Leong, and Lefika Regontse Director of Dread Sports, in preparation for the US Junior Open 2018. During these four-day sessions, players will discuss the importance of “Pre-Performance Routines”. Learn how consistency, adaptation, and controllable factors play into getting ready for competition.
College Admission Process
- College admission for student athletes, a discussion session regarding recruiting process.
- Organized Yale University Campus Tour
- Discussion: Does squash influence your admission process?
“Strive for Excellence”
THE JUNIOR PRE-TOURNAMENT TRAINING CAMP is open to all US and International student athletes.
For Camp Registration, please click below:
International Players Registration
US Resident and Citizens Registration
Meals and Accommodation, overnight campers, coaches and counselors will lodge at the Courtyard by Marriott. This newly renovated hotel is a convenient 2 minutes’ walk to the Payne and Whitney Gym.
Meal plans are not provided for this camp but can be arranged. If a camper needs to be on a meal plan, please enquire.
Frequently Asked Questions
When and Where is Check-In for Camps?
- Camp Check In Location : Brady Squash Center, 4th Floor, Payne and Whitney Gym at Yale University. 70 Tower Parkway, New Haven CT 06511
- Check in date and time to squash camp : Sunday, December 9, 2018. Time: 8:45am
When is Check-Out?
- Camp will finish at 5pm on December 12, 2018, parents can pick up your child/children at the squash courts. Location address: Payne and Whitney Gym, 70 Tower Parkway, New Haven CT.
- Parents need to sign out their children at the end of the camp.
Transportation to and from evening activities. (only if its applicable)
- Campers will be transported in a school bus to and from their after squash activities.
- Campers will be supervised at all times during a planned Pinnacle Squash evening activities.
- There will always be coaches and counsellors on duty at all times.
- All campers will lodge at the Courtyard Marriott located next to Payne and Whitney Gym for the duration of the camp.
- Campers will be escorted by counsellor or coaches to and from the hotel regardless of age.
- All rooms are double.
- Two campers to a room.
- Coaches and counsellors will be on the same floor as campers.
- Laundry services available at hotel
- Squash Gear – squash shoes, eyewear, rackets
- 2 Changes of squash clothes each day
- water bottle
- Running shoes
- Towels and linens are not necessary
- Breakfast and Lunch are included in the 4 day camp pricing.
- Campers will be escorted to all meals by coaches and counsellors regardless of age.
- Please email Pinnacle Squash if your child has any food allergies.
Other Questions and Camp Director contact information
- If you have any other camp related questions that is not answered here, please contact Director of the program Lynn Leong
- email: email@example.com
- cell: 203.988.5052